Head of Talent
Juro helps businesses build better contract workflow, through an obsessive focus on design and data. We work with some of the fastest growing businesses around the world to help make contracts more human, more integrated and much smarter.
We believe that the only way to build a great business is through an insane focus on attracting, helping develop and retaining the best talent. This is always a big challenge but especially when you are growing like crazy. We are doubling down on talent early and looking to hire an effective, analytical, self-starting Head of Talent. We want you to help us build a world-class employee brand, define our hiring strategy and bring exceptional people into the team.
You'll have a chance to work on:
- Owning our hiring function, working closely with the founders on attracting, hiring and retaining people
- Building delightful, engaging hiring collateral (careers page, emails, contracts (we do these well ; )), offers etc)
- Running creative ways to interact with future employees
- Designing and implementing hiring processes for Juro’s different teams
- Candidate outreach, building talent pools and interviewing strategy and practice
- Delivering against our ambitious hiring roadmap as we scale
- Setting hiring KPIs and goals
- Finding, implementing and owning the best applicant tracking system for Juro
- Designing and implementing a world-class onboarding process for Juro’s different teams
- Ultimately building your own team
You have worked at a fast growth B2B startup and have a track record of delivering against unreasonably ambitious hiring roadmaps. You have either been a Head of Talent or have burning ambitions to become one and do things the way you want, rather than having your hands tied. This is your chance to build your ideal talent function and have a massive impact on our company culture as we grow.
Thing we are looking for:
- 5+ years experience in talent role in a startup
- Good exposure to B2B businesses (ideally SaaS)
- Proven track record of delivering against highly ambitious hiring plans
- Experience in running the end-to-end hiring process
- Exceptional communications and interpersonal skills
- Extensive knowledge of ATSs and, more importantly, how to get value from them
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and share learning with the team
As a team, we are excited about making legal contracts smarter and more human. We focus on roles rather than titles and everyone at Juro loves getting together, solving hard problems and learning new things. On top of this, you will have:
- Salary / equity flexibility
- Weekly team events (and ski trips!)
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Unlimited holiday
- Vibrant office environment
- Access to a miniature dachshund :-)
You will of course be intimately involved in setting these benefits over time...