Business Development Representative
Juro is a fast-growing legal tech startup that helps businesses make contract management faster, smarter and more collaborative. Our mission is to make legal more human and we achieve this by delivering an intuitive, modern contract management platform that is built with love and widely adopted by the businesses that use it.
We are a small but fast-moving team and have already brought world-leading customers like Deliveroo, Skyscanner and SecretEscapes into the Juro ecosystem. We have raised >$2.5m from the likes of Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of Gumtree, TransferWise and Indeed.com, and were awarded the LegalGeek award for legal innovation.
We’re looking for an ambitious, empathetic and analytical Sales Development Representative to join our London office as our growth gathers pace. You’ll be an integral part of our team, with lots of potential for career progression.
Juro grew by 5x in the last year and our ambitions have only increased in 2019. We’re changing contracts from being the end of something painful to being the start of something great, and we can’t do it without you.
Your mission will be to help build a repeatable sales engine for Juro and a growing body of champion customers. You will be an integral part of our growing sales team and take on serious responsibility from day 1, with a clear career path to AE level and beyond.
You'll work on:
- Strategically identifying, engaging and developing lasting relationships with inbound / outbound contacts
- Qualifying inbound and outbound prospects in accordance with sales processes
- Presenting and articulating Juro’s benefits to senior prospects
- Owning our CRM and outreach tools and regularly present key insights to the sales and senior leadership team
- Experimenting with outbound campaigns
- Being an evangelist for Juro throughout the communities in which we operate
We are looking for someone who is driven, organised, analytical and hungry to learn. You are either a new grad or have had your first professional experience. You are as comfortable with strategic thinking as you are with getting your hands dirty and making things happen. You are hungry for more experience and want to get closing as soon as possible.
Specifically, you will have:
- A results driven and entrepreneurial mindset
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced environment and turn insights into results
- Basic knowledge of sales process and outreach tools
- Commitment to develop a lasting career in sales
You will be the face of Juro, charged with educating customers and generating interest from them in our product. In short, we're looking for someone who has incredible empathy with customers, the ability to deliver exceptional results and a huge drive to move things forward at pace. If this sounds like the type of challenge you crave, then we want to talk to you.
We are a small, international team of which you will be an integral part. We focus on roles rather than titles and everyone at Juro loves getting together and solving hard problems. On top of this, you will have:
- Stock options as part of Juro's long term incentive plan
- Free gym membership
- Weekly team lunch events
- Regular team meet-ups around the world (e.g. Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon)
- Flexible working hours and occasional home working
- Unlimited holiday (25 days recommended)