Juro is a fast-growing legal tech startup that helps businesses make contract management faster, smarter and more collaborative. Our mission is to make legal more human and we achieve this by delivering an intuitive, modern contract management platform that is built with love and widely adopted by the businesses that use it.
We are a small but fast-moving team and have already brought world-leading customers like Deliveroo, Skyscanner and SecretEscapes into the Juro ecosystem. We have raised >$2.5m from the likes of Point Nine Capital, Seedcamp and the founders of Gumtree, TransferWise and Indeed.com, and were awarded the LegalGeek award for legal innovation.
We’re looking for an organised, self-starting, results-driven Account Executive to join our London office as our growth gathers pace. You’ll be an integral part of our team, with lots of potential for career progression.
Juro grew by 5x last year and our ambitions have only increased in 2019. We’re changing contracts from being the end of something painful to being the start of something great, and we can’t do it without you.
Your mission will be to grow Juro’s revenue through hunting and closing visionary, champion customers. And to help build a repeatable, predictable sales engine for Juro. Specifically you will work on:
- Strategically identifying, engaging and developing lasting relationships with prospects
- Deeply understanding the needs of our prospective customers
- Effectively managing your opportunity pipeline to meet your team and personal OKRs
- Presenting and articulating Juro’s product offering and value to big name customers
- Navigating complex sales cycles with a positive, consultative approach and closing new opportunities
- Leveraging CRM (Salesforce) and outreach tools (Salesloft)
- Presenting key insights to the sales and senior leadership team
- Being an evangelist for Juro throughout the communities in which we operate
We are looking for someone who is driven, curious, hardworking, positive and hungry to learn. You like working in small teams and are as comfortable with closing major deals as you are with getting your hands dirty and making things happen. Specifically, you will have:
- 2+ years experience in a sales role at an early or growth stage B2B SaaS business (must have)
- Proven track record of generating business and exceeding targets / KPIs
- Experience with dealing with mid market buyers of SaaS solutions
- Analytical understanding of what a world class, consultative sales process looks like
- Ambition to get things done and hunger to learn new skills from others
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- The ability to move quickly in a fast-paced environment and turn insights into results
- Intimate knowledge of making the most of CRM systems
- Degree preferred but not essential for candidates with exceptional track records
As a team, we are excited about making legal more human. We are a small, international team of which you will be an integral part. We focus on roles rather than titles and everyone at Juro loves getting together and solving hard problems. On top of this, you will have:
- Competitive salary plus uncapped commission
- Stock options as part of Juro's long term incentive plan
- Free gym membership
- Weekly team lunches events
- Regular team meet-ups around the world (e.g. Berlin, Barcelona, Lisbon)
- Flexible working hours and occasional home working
- Unlimited holiday (25 days recommended)